10 Reasons why you choose LSAT Sensei for test prep
1. Proven results. I'm not afraid to promise you a higher score. My methods work. I have more than ten years of LSAT prep experience, in which I helped thousands of students achieve their law school dreams. My students rave about me and their results.
2. Best Pre-law Investment. Pound for pound working with me is the best investment you will ever make. Both short-term and long-term I save you lots of money. I cut all frivolous costs: no middleman; no mass marketing; and no fancy venues. It's just you, me, and the LSAT. So every dollar you spend will work towards optimizing your score. Furthermore, over 98% of my students end up receiving law school scholarships - which is an even larger return on investment.
3. Fast Score Increase. I bring you immediate results. Instead of wasting time on fluff, my lessons go right to the point. You will hit the floor running. I can get you ready on time. Let's get started and schedule a free pulse check session - we'll figure out exactly how I can get you results fast, on time.
4. Aced the LSAT. I scored a 180. Can't really go higher than that. But what's even more important (and frankly, what you should care more about) is that I have helped thousands of others ace the test. This is because I get it. I used to score a 153. I climbed more than 20+ points. Now I help others do the same.
5. A teacher who can actually teach. I minimize boredom and burnout. Unlike some LSAT instructors, I had to actually study like crazy for his/her score. So I completely sympathize with you. I will never confuse you with high-minded and unnecessary diagramming. I will always keep it simple, easy and digestible.
6. A real relationship with your instructor. Teaching is my calling and my students mean everything to me. I genuinely care about each student's success as well as happiness. Most all of my former students are now my good friends. I am totally a people person. Let's be friends, you and me, not just on Facebook, but in real life.
7. Comprehensive law school preparation. I am part of a network and team of LSAT instructors, admissions consultants, and practitioners that are committed to raising socially responsible lawyers. All my students have access to this network. The LSAT is important, but so are your application essays and law school grades. My network can help with that and more.
8. Use only recent, real LSAT questions. I constantly update my curriculum and books to include recent test questions. These aren't just minor edits. Don't be misled by mass-marketing companies that teach using old or made-up LSAT questions.
9. Someone who actually went to law school. I graduated from the University of Chicago Law School. I've already lived and experienced the life that every pre-law student dreams of. So I can best show you how the LSAT actually matters and relates to what you'll study and see in law school.
10. Support the people (not the corporations). Your dollars are used to pay the teachers who teach you, rather than lining the pocket of some out-of-state corporation.
Meet Your Sensei
"My name is Dave. I'm a University of Chicago Law School JD, and the founder of LSAT Sensei. My elite team of LSAT experts and I have aced the LSAT, and we're your ticket to a higher LSAT score. We'll inspire you, entertain you, and help you see the test the way we do. Our students rave about us and their LSAT scores show dramatic improvement."